Blog Baru

Blog Baru
Jemput Melawat

Sayonara~
It was dark that night. The wind blows in a perpetual manner that it seems all the trees are waving without end. It was freezing, to say the very least, that ink-dark night.

A man, noble and pious, was performing du'a, praying for Allah to grant his wishes. He lived in a small hut, barely equipped with floors and walls. And as expected, Abba, was in dead-cold condition. He was hoping for some heat, and possibly a fireplace, to warm his shaking body.

Another man, filled with greed and hatred, was standing miles away in his 5-inch-thick coat. He was very much comfortable, with his luxury possessions, and can be simply described as anything but the poor Abba. He was having trouble sleeping that night, despite his wealthy belongings was keeping him warm and safe in the blazing and freezing night. He stared outside, and suddently felt that he wanted to demonstrate his 'power' to Abba, that he decided to go to Abba's hut. He brought along his gas-lamp.

Abba was still praying at that time. he eavesdrop Abba's prayer, and heard,
" O' Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. You are the Lord of all man, and You are the Most Powerful of all. Grant me heat, as I am freezing without Your help, grant me light, as I am in darkness without Your light. "

The rich man suddenly thought about an idea. He wanted to give this poor Abba 'light' and 'heat', and would like to see Abba's reaction. He quietly put his gas-lamp infront of Abba's door and knock the door many times. He then hid behind a huge rock.

Abba: Alhamdulillah, Allah, You have granted my wishes by giving me this gas-lamp. Now I can burn my logs and start a fireplace. Allahuakbar! Alhamdulillah.

Rich Man: Wait a minute you poor little brat! there is NO ALLAH's HELP! that lamp was mine. I purposedly put it in front of you door! not Allah. you should thank me, not Him. Even I was listening to your prayer, He did'nt. Can't you see? Allah is NOT LISTENING TO YOUR PRAYER!

Abba:(shocked with the rich man's statement, while burning some sticks and logs)Oh, my.. I'm sorry, I did'nt notice you were there. Thank you for your help, Alhamdulillah, Allah answers my prayer. Here you go, your gas-lamp. I can't thank you enough for your kindness, may Allah repay you for your deeds.

Rich man: Are you deaft or something? I said I was the one giving you the lamp. Not Allah. Why must you thank him? He's not even listening to your prayers let alone aswering them!

Abba: I'm sorry, but I think you are not blind.

Rich man: What!!! you ungrateful little pest!

Abba: I mean, you are not blind but you did'nt see clearly. It was Allah who sent you here to give me this help. If it was'nt because of Him, you might have been asleep or something, but he wanted to answer my prayers, via you. you come here and lend me a help. But it was Him that at the very first place puts into your heart to initiate you to come here and help me. Allah's the one that make all things work, Allah is the most gracious, the Most merciful. Lord of the Judgement Day, Lord of the Earth and Sky, Heaven and Hell. He's the one that have been putting everything into place. Right?

Rich man: (embarrased) Owh.. I see what you mean.. I'm sorry..



The moral of the story, remember, everything happens because Allah wanted it to happen. Beyond our understanding, Allah knows better. He has put things into order, that we should be very grateful of. That's why we should say "alhamdulillah'' for frequently, because Allah's rahmah was way beyond any borders. Alhamdulillah.




This entry was posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    entry copy n paste

  1. ... on June 8, 2009 at 3:10 PM  
  2. AdaptingChange said...

    ops, don't be too quick to judge. Those are all my words, written by me, without any other article's assistance. I just saw something at Musolla that I decided to write such entry.

    Believe whatever you want, but that's the real one! PeacE!!

  3. ... on June 8, 2009 at 4:05 PM