Blog Baru

Blog Baru
Jemput Melawat

Sayonara~
Hye there!~ Peace be upon you~

Atm, I still have 4 papers to go. Can't wait to finish them all, so that I can enjoy my holidays!
Before I continue with my holiday plans, I think I should include a few "highlights" from the past two weeks.
Lets start with the "good things" first shall we?

Ok, the first good thing must be the Chemistry Practical and Further Pure. Alhamdulillah, I felt very comfortable after both of these papers. Hopefully the result will be as good as my feelings. :)

Then, there was my old friend, back from primary school(SKRPM) called me. {well, literally I called her, but she's the one asking me to do so} She and a few other old classmates( 5/6 R) was there, celebrating teachers day. I missed my teachers!! huhu..

Oh, ya, btw, I felt very much energetic last week. It was the first ever time I go out and sports( I played Basketball, football, pingpong, and I even tried my hands(well, it should be my legs) on jogging. I felt so happy, and relaxed as well.

Ok, now the bad things. I did mention about Newcaslte Utd being underthreat of relegation did'nt I? well, its no longer a nightmare, it is the plain truth. As Al said during the post-match interview, "the table did'nt lie. We deserved to be relegated". It was so heartbreaking the swallow the fact that The Magpies are no longer in the EPL. then who's going to be the most fanatic and fantastic fans in PL now? haisyh..

Then, It was Mike Ashley, who couldnt help himself seeing the geordie nation in massive pain, added salt to the wound. He announced that Newcaslt will again be put on sale. There you go, the big "STABILITY" word that came out of his very own mouth does'nt seem to be what he's looking for eh?

Then, on tuesday, it was the Applied Maths. I have to say, IT'S really hard!! well, I don't really know what I should do, I think I missed out about 20 marks or so.. huhu.. Looks like I'm going to be mightily nervous comes August(or was it June when the result being announced?) owh..

I think that's all the 'big' events I've gone trough this two weeks.. Hrm.. About my future plans for the holidays.. lets see...

-I wanted to go back to my secondary school~MRSM taiping~ to collect my SPM certificate. I heard the "pesta debat" is also fast approaching. If possible, It would be very nice to observe as well.

-I got BNM's Pre-Departure Camp.. Its on 26th of June.. 4 days at Lanai Kijang.. Well, its not so bad is'nt it?

-Then I also got BTN.. the date has yet to be confirmed.

-I want to learn cooking! I definitely gonna miss M'sians food.. better learn how to cook my fav dish~Gulai lemak Paku+Ayam Masak Merah~ quickly.. Hrmn... Rendang Dinding must be on the schedule as well, and then there's Kari Ikan Kayu, bla, bla, bla... Er.. can I just bring my mother as well? hee

-I have'nt got my driving license.. so far I just used my mother's scooter without having a driving license.. It's wrong I know, but what do you expect?

-Then, I really need to strengthen my understanding in Islam. I'm quite sure there's a hell lot of obstacles out there. A wise man once said, "sediakan payung sebelum hujan!!"

-I promised my self to 'khatam' Al-Quran at least once more before I depart. Hopefull I'll finish it as well...

Hey, wait a minute.. Its not as if its 'certain' that i'm going to UCL anyway! Well, I don't think its wrong to prepare things right? haha..






This entry was posted on Thursday, June 04, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: