Blog Baru

Blog Baru
Jemput Melawat

Sayonara~
Its been quite a while since I last wrote here. Well, you see, I'm having 7 papers this coming 2 weeks. I need to put a lot of efforts in order to achieve what I want. I just want to update on a few things. First stop, the light things.

I hate to say this, but it seems Newcastle very much are in great danger of being relegated after losing to Fulham(a match where I sincerely think Newcastle was the better side, deserving all 3 points). I can't ever remember when was the time when we were in such pain, just imagine, being relegated with just one point short. The last time I remember such things happen was in 2004 I think, when Graeme Souness was in charge when Newcastle finish 5th, with a mere 2 points from Champions League. The next two season, fans surrounded St. James' Park, forcing Souness to quit the job. Ironically, it was the next 5 year when we are actually fighting relegation. How's that for a heartbreaker? from 5th to 18th in just 5 years? I bet the man behind this sabotage must be very proud of himself, destroying a proud club in a very-very short time. Impressive. Just to be a little less pessimist, next up is Aston Villa. Our last chance to avoid being the next Leeds if you know what I mean. Lets just pray miracle do exist. :)

Secondly, just yesterday night, after USRAH (title "banyak seperti buih"), my PetFamily were having a somesort of small birthday party. Frankily, I was actually against doing it at the first, (considering all of us in the family were very much not closed) but considering it could be the last time we are going to be together, I resist my will. We celebrated Aliya,Syawal, and Hadith 's birthday. Ili was the man(or should I say the wo-man) behind all these. We ate cakes, pizzas, Icecream and much more. I was actually bloated yesterday,(and quite sleepy too, I slept at 2.00am, far from my usual night routine).

Next up is this whole week. I have to admit, these few weeks, I have become somebody who I hardly know. I act differently, I behave differently, I do things that I don't normally did, and I regret doing all of it. I have to say, my path had deviated too far from its initial line. I guess I was just under enormous pressure that had forced me to "evolve" and be a different person. I, as usual, a hot-tempered person, being relentless most of the time, had a very difficult decisions to make the last few weeks. But after going through it now, I can see all the mistakes that I've made back then. I realise, when we fell, we always wanted to comeback stronger. we wanted to fly higher. But that does not mean we have to fly differently, that we might even fall subsequently and hurt our wings that we cannot fly again. Get what I mean?


Don't change who you are. But change what you want to be, what drives you forward. You are gifted. Everyone is. So don't try to reminisce other, as you are unique on your own,
YOU COMPLETE THE WORLD.

Remember MYC? "begin with the end in mind". That should drive you the right way.











This entry was posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: