Blog Baru

Blog Baru
Jemput Melawat

Sayonara~
Alhamdulillah.
Life seems to be a lot better now(at least for me..), as I have finally sort of 'fit in' in this mega-blustering city.

Though the weather is still mightily unpredictable and sort of freezing at times, I think I can suit myself with it~~*fingers crossed* lorh~

But one think I really love about life at the moment, is being able to witness, a couple of things about 'brotherhood' in Islam.

Situation 1
Today, I just break-fast(is there any other word to describe this? please.. it sounded funny. lol~) with my friend, Hassan,(again).
He invited me to his place, which is in Ifor Evans Hall, in Camden road.
This time around, we ate his 'nasi beriyani'

Hassan has an aunt, which stays in Surrey.
Normally during weekends, he'll go back there and sort of -tapau- food for the rest of the week.
So I kinda help him finish his foods la just now.
And it is great-alicious.
yummy!!

That's what being a brother meant to Muslim.
We cared about each other(although in this example Hassan was the only who cared about me.) hee~
I don't reckon anyone would be willing to share their food with me after barely knowing me for about a month or so would there?

Situation 2
There is also another friend, his name is Bex(he's real name was so long and hard to pronounce, that he wanted us to just call him Bex)

He's from Kazakhstan.
and he's a Muslim. Unfortunately, there was little about Islam that has been exposed to him.
Then, I saw what is meant by being brothers in Islam.
My friend, taught him how to perform ablution.
From washing hands, everything until the feet.
Taught him in the toilet, sincerely.
When he prayed, he don't know whats to recite.
But he just followed, because he wanted to.
and again, this friend said that he's willing to help him about Quran recitation.
Again, freely sincere.

Than, we talked about countries, how Pakistan was divided from India, about liberalism, about Malaysia(tourism hot-spot!!),~Malaysia truly Asia~ hahaha..
they really love Malaysia guys.
They said the Malaysia as 'the place with most number of tourist every year'
I don't know where they get them from, but seriously, I was like soo proud.
loL~
They said Malaysia got lots of fantastic halal food, great beaches and all.
I was like....Really?
wakakaka

ok. back to my point.
Alhamdulillah. I am proud to be a Muslim.
I don't think there will be any other type of love in the world that can challenge the love that is based on Faith towards Allah.
Subhanallah










This entry was posted on Saturday, November 21, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: