Blog Baru

Blog Baru
Jemput Melawat

Sayonara~
Last night, I read a blog. an ordinary blog, written in broken English(no offence). I found it rather interesting since not only it helps people to broaden their vocabulary, but it will also improve one's writing as well.

Thus, I wanted to write in English(at least in this particular post). Yep, I wanted to change. I think change IS good. well, of course only if it is based on some solid reason(that must be right too!).Albeit that my English was'nt so good, I think it is still necessary for me to try it. And after writting about 2 papragraphs, I have to say, it was'nt easy!

Difficulty makes something challenging. Challenge builds up character. Character shapes up one's decisions and thinking. Thus, to sharpen one's precision in deciding, difficulty is what we should be longing for. As failure will bundle up our experience, and of course taught us lessons that cannot be obtain otherwise. Fine, I know I'm nagging right now. Talking some nonsense and perhaps some boring old crap. Say whatever you want, as it is up to me to write whatever I felt.

Ok, enough of some lame phrases. Let's talk about life.(again, also lame) I mean real-life situation(ok, not so lame kot..) PERAK. I've always wondered about what's happening there. It's my hometown you see, place where I grew up(most of my living years I've been staying there!) Place where I was taught about moral, respecting others, appreciating things... But know, the most respected people(well, I think it should be "people that thought that they are respected") are causing the turmoil! can you ever imagine in a school, your Principal is quarelling with HEP/HEA using some faulty words.. IN FRONT OF THEIR VERY OWN STUDENTS? same goes to this ADUN case. They fought in front(well, since evryone can watch it LIVE) of the people that voted for them! this one man in my unbiased opinion is very much unprofessional. Come on... If people don't want you anymore, just get the h*** out of there! If people still wants you, just make another election. Settle things for once and for all!! and for the other side, come on!! who do you think you are? stop it.. accept the fact that YOU ARE NOT a leader! it's getting embarassing.. not only to other Malaysians in other state, but also the WORLD as a whole!

In economic point of view, this will not only cost them, but also other third parties, which is, US! the externalities is always there.. Just imagine.. they are pulling each other's hair atm. On what circumstances dou you think they will help "rakyat perak yang malang"? What can they actually do? the district fund is there, but because both side claims to have the right to fill the hotseat, the fund will never go out. hate it so much..

So, as we can see, change(in many several case, including Hijrah by our great prophet Muhammad SAW) can be good. but on the other hand, if the changes are merely because of some unvalid reasons, like the one happened in Perak(during past election), the cost is far more severe. As commonly written in most economic essays, there will always be at least 2 possible outcome of one decision. One is good, on the other hand the other one is BAD. Its up to the government(or in the case of perak, we have NO GOVERNMENT to be trusted, we should say its up to anyone who think there are good enough) to alter some parameters to ensure one particular decision is backed up with many solid reasons..



PS: President Truman once said, "give me one armed economist!".. is'nt funny? because economist tend to be straight in evry suggestions, giving both pro's and con's, making it difficult for him to decide. haha..







This entry was posted on Saturday, May 09, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: