Blog Baru

Blog Baru
Jemput Melawat

Sayonara~
Yay! Just now, around 8.00 pm, my father arrived to take me home. I felt so happy that I can actually spend tonight(and the next two night) at home, weee..

Actually, I went back because I needed to. I had an appointment with my doctor to check my disease.. Hopefully I'll be fine..

That's not really what I wanted to write this time.. I don't feel like writing a hell lot bout Perak either, as I felt its just a waste of time and space. Well, you see, earlier this week, Nizar had won the trial, and was clarified as the MB of Perak. But the next day, BN proposed to some sort of delay the decision, and ask the court to re-evaluate their decision. Thus, as I said previously, unless one side surrender, the mess will go on further, and we, the public are the one who'll suffer. You see, if I'm not mistaken, the MB issue had been the trumpet in Perak for about 2 months now(i think..hee..) and during this period of time, the state of confidence in the gov. had been stripped off day after day. Atm, I hate to say this, but i honestly think this is the worst-ever embarrassing situation recorded in the history of Malaysia, and maybe even mankind, for that purpose. Who knows, one day, it'll be recorded in SPM history textbook, and our sons and daughters are going to laugh learning the past. They'll say, "daddy, why is it people in that generation so dumb and funny?". So, I think all of us better think of an answer now, or else we'll be embarrassed by our own child..

Btw, as I said, that's not really what I wanted to write. I wanted to say
HOWAY THE LADS~
yep, the magpies are soaring high again(well, not really high, but escaping the relegation will still be considered to be satisfactory you see) next up, against Fulham. really hope the likes of lovenkrands martins nolan and co will step up the plate again. huhu..


Nyway, A-level exam is just around the corner(for some, it had already started!) but this does not stop the over-energized kyuemians to celebrate TEACHER'S day! there were lots of interesting and fantastic spectacles on show, but then again, I really think some of them was a little bit too much. Now again, I'm nobody to say anything.. The vid. presentation was really sweet, but some singing(hard-metal ones you see) certainly was'nt my cup of coffee... Then there some other events, which, doesnt really interest me... well, the "are you smarter than an A-level student" part was quite fabulous though.. haha.. Only that the questions asked to Zat n Rashdan was very-very hard, if not we would have won it..hee..

In this particular chance, I would like to honour some of my beloved teachers..

;Miss Sheila
;Miss Chan
;Miss Ng(kindergarden teachers)

Pn Latipah(stdrd one teacher, Maths, English)
Pn. Aminah(BM teacher, std 1)
Pn Junaidah(BM teacher, stdrd 2,3)
Pn Jemiah(maths teacher, std 5.. I remember hurting her heart once.. sorry again..)
Pn A'isyah(islamic study teacher, std 2,3, arab teacher 5,6)
En. Saad(islamic teacher, std 5,6)
En. Salleh,(maths teacher std 2,3)
En. Jefri(KH teacher, 5,6)
Pn. Rokiah(maths teacher, std 6)
En. Azman(english teacher, std 2,3)
Pn. Marhani(english teacher, 5,6)
Pn. Aishah(BM, KT teacher, 5,6)

Pn. Nazliah(maths teacher, form 1,2,3.. can't imagine my life if you were'nt there! thanks a lot!)
Pn. Nik Sobariah(maths teacher, form 3)
Pn. Suriani(geography teacher, form 3)
En. Pauzi(geography teacher, form 1,2)
En. Rahamaat(History teacher, form 1,2)
Pn. Roslaini(BM teacher, form 1)
Pn. Umi Kalsom(BM teacher form 2,3, also Taught me DEBAT)
Pn. Fazliaty(english teacher, form 1,2,3)
Sir Khairil(science teacher, form 3)
Pn. Khadijah(science teacher, form 1,2)
En. ISA(KH teacher, 1,2,3. I miss you sooo much...)
Pn. Nafsiah(History teacher, form 3)
Ustaz Faiz, (arab teacher, 1,2,3)
Ustazah aminah(islamic teacher, form1,2)
Ustaz Syed Basir(islamic teacher, form 3)

En. Yusof(BM teacher, form 4,5)
En. Abdullah(DEBAT)
En. Hairulzam(chem teacher, form 4,5)
Teacher Farah(english teacher, form 5)
Teacher Chan Kum Leen(english teacher, form 4)
PN. salwa(mod&add maths teacher, form 4,5..I'll never forget your contribution!!thanks a lot!!)
Pn. Rohani(bio teacher, form 4,5)
Pn. Juliati,(physics teacher, form 4,5)
Ustazah noraminah(islamic, form 4)
Ustazah monaliza(islamic, form 5)
En. Azlin, (history teacher, form 4)
Pn. Suhana(history teacher, form 5)
Pn. Nor Bita(EST teacher, form 4,5)


Dr. Jamal Krouser Bano, (pure maths, Further PM)
Mr. Colin Dant, (Mechs, Stats, Further AM)
Miss Shree(chem)
Mr. Graham Hanson(Chem)
Miss Noor Zaihan(Economics)
Ustaz Malikie(Islamic)
Pn. Halijah(MS)
Madame Madeline Rosario(IELTS)
Mr. Ian Boler(ICT)

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!





This entry was posted on Thursday, May 14, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: