Blog Baru

Blog Baru
Jemput Melawat

Sayonara~
LOL~
I just right the title like that on purpose, because initially this post was about my 'last' things..
such as LAST BREAKFAST. LAST LUNCH. haha.. maklumlah, lepas nie da pose, takleh merasa breakfast ngan lunch da seblom fly. lol~(haha.. post neh dah tertunde 2-3 hari dah.. haha)

But seriously, I'm not sure when am I going to be able to celebrate Ramadhan(1st ramadhan) with my family later on.. Really hope this is not going to be the last one..

BTW, now I got too many things in my mind. Need to sort myself carefully and quickly. I need to pass the driveing test which is on 10th and 11th of Sept, then Visa application is still very much vague, and then I also need to start thinking of what to buy and stuff.. Most importantly, I'm not sure myself just yet whether I have prepared my mind to go to london.

Haisyh.. Looks like life as an '18 yrs old adult' is'nt that easy is'nt?

BTW, Newcastle just won another match against crystal palace. It was a very good match, with both side making dangerous attempts to score goals. But it took only 2mins for Nolan to register his first ever goal for the magpies and then Ryan Taylor secure the points with a powerful left footed shot. But seriously, it could have gone either way, but certainly, the best teams go home with a broad smile. =D











This entry was posted on Saturday, August 22, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    wey...yg appendix 8 tu agak mermeningkan la..guide ckt..hehe

  1. ... on August 27, 2009 at 6:51 AM  
  2. AdaptingChange said...

    boleh rujuk link ini


    http://syamih.blogspot.com/2009/08/cara-cara-apply-visa-uk.html

    blog syafiq helmi

  3. ... on August 27, 2009 at 7:08 AM  
  4. Adrian K said...

    aqmin, nak self assessment form.

    adriankth@hotmail.com

  5. ... on September 7, 2009 at 9:29 AM  
  6. Adrian K said...

    opps i mean survey tue

  7. ... on September 7, 2009 at 9:29 AM