Blog Baru

Blog Baru
Jemput Melawat

Sayonara~
You know, Its been so depressing for me in the past weeks. Not only because I did'nt manage to post anything on this blog,(I've actually halfway finished writing several posts, but in the end delete it back as I felt its just not right...haisyh...) but also because I'm started to feel the pressure of A-level results. The thought of "what to do next if.." has been haunting me for months and I just hope that Allah will lead me to what's best for me.

I tried to write about BNM's pre-depature camp, where I met several other UCL offer holders, and all of us are relishing the prospect of landing at Heathrow Airport together.. About the bonds that we have formed together, and how we were taught throughout the camp to trust each other etc2.. The fact that we got a chance to hold 1 million ringgit cash, having a chance to see 8 billion or sumthing was indeed fantastic.



Then I also tried to write about our BTN camp held in Besut, where I for the very first time had the chance of seeing K.Terengganu's city centre with Shafiq, Zul, and Syahir(KY's friends.) About the 'controversial' btn issues, as well as the tonnes of knowledge that we, the participant obtain from the camp itself. Then I even had a chance to meet my old buddy from MRSM taiping, Fihmi. He's going to Indonesia doing Medicine, and I wish him all the best of luck.

There are also a few other articles, such as ISA, Nizar, Khairy J, Anak Wayang etc2... But all of these was terminated half-way through because I felt uncomfortable with them. I'm not sure why, I just felt its not right.

But now, I'm gonna tell you something else. Something that I found rather peculiar and uncomfortable. I can still recall clearly those moments where I actually make a few lies to my friends to impress them. The idea was to tell something that they will never be able to find out. And it was fun really to do things like that.

But when I grew up a little bit, I learn the importance of being honest, and how this quality can actually help ones to succeed. But now, I realized such quality can be considered rare, and will only 'kill' us. Its ironic really, because people keep on lying, beside the fact that they don't want to be cheated. There's some stories lately that people being hypnotized just by having simple conversations. For example, my mother's friend's case. her daughter was using LRT on her way back home when suddenly a handsome gentlemen approach her asking a very simple question. he asked, "When is raya?" and suddenly everything seems dark and the next thing this poor girl remember was realizing herself being robbed. She lost every single valuable items, luckily she did'nt got hurt.

Then, there's a case in my neighborhood. There's this house, having both husband and wife working, with only their 'bibik' taking care of the house and their children. Suddenly came two people, man and woman claiming that they were the house owner's siblings and they came by to check the house's condition. When this 'bibik' open the door, she was threatened using a broad knife while the house being 'swept' clean. All cash, jeweleries, computers etc were stolen.

Then there's also another case of a woman stopping in front of your house asking for directions. She looked decent, wearing a 'tudung labuh' with a smile. And when you approach her, open the gate etc, suddenly you can't remember a thing and found yourself being tied to a chair with your house again being robbed.

What the hell? I know lying is fun(in those days), but come on! these people are actually lying to get what they want(money, etc) by hurting other people!! This is not fun anymore!! when I was a small boy, my teacher always remind us that lying is a sin. Its bad, not good etc. I think maybe these people did'nt go to school that they did'nt realize their action is sinful. The worst part is, all of these people are no other than MUSLIMS. MALAYS. yup, just like most of us, the learnt about 'budi bahasa' they learnt about 'azab api neraka'. But why did they do these thins still?

Lets just pray that Allah will show them the light. May Allah protect us from any kind of harm. Aameen






This entry was posted on Friday, August 07, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: