Blog Baru

Blog Baru
Jemput Melawat

Sayonara~
Sekarang di London jam menunjukkan pukul 11 malam. Kalau di M'sia skrng dah pukul 6 pagi esoknya.Hrmmmm....


This is actually my first post from London. Hopefully there's more to come. I just came back from a party(WWWWHAAAAATTTT!!!!??????) hehe.. don't worry. It was a Malaysian Raya 'party', held in Malaysian Hall(somewhere near Queensbay). After Maghrib prayers, there were a few Nasyeed performed, and overall it was pretty fun really, having a chance to meet people with something(especially language) in common.We talk, talk and talk the whole night,(it's not easy you see to meet people from the ''bajet bagus'' IC university(hehe.. jpah jgn terasa ehh~~)
as well as the prestige LSE and City university. So it was great really to have a chance to talk with them.


After that, Palie, Adam, Nik(hehe), Aiman, Hanis, Baku and I all went back via bus. When I arrive at my room(which is on the 3rd floor!!!!!) my teman sebilik masih belum balik. Like always~~~
He's been spending most of his time outside, because apparently I am a mightily boring person
(because I don't drink and don't go to bars). Well, actually he had never said those things. He's a nice person la actually. When I told him I am a muslim, He understood it, and fully respects my decision. He even invited me to join him to a restaurant instead of a bar if I want to. so die macam baek jugak la....

hrm.. actually dah ngantuk neh. esok 9.30 ade session ngan Econs Dept. So kena la bangun awal sket. Btw, arituh ade satu citer lawak.

Kat London neh, skrang subuh masuk dalam pukul 5pg. Hari tuh, aku set la alarm clock pukul 5pg. Nak bgn subuh. My rumate terjage, die ingat fire alarm, die bangun terus nak keluar bilik!!!
wakakakaka...
Then aku kenela explain knape aku bgn pg gile... etc2222...
cian gak kat die tiap2 pagi kene kaco ngan aku... huhu...
Doa-doakan le moga2 die mendapat Hidayah dari-Nya~~~

K arr... Nanti aku cite plak eh pengalaman 1st day in london!! betapa terkezuuut nye aku and pengalaman dalam flight!! mantop dowh!!!


k.. Wassalam...






This entry was posted on Thursday, October 01, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: