Blog Baru

Blog Baru
Jemput Melawat

Sayonara~
Salam.
Just got back from from a session with Bank Of England's
Deputy gabenor, Charlie Bean.
He gave a talk on the previous financial crisis(while largely putting the blame on US economy) and gave(should gave) an insight review of why was it bad, n what BoE had done to cope with the problem. It was ok, but me, Deepak n Bhavik hardly appreciate his talks. Lol~




Btw, before that, I bought a curry chicken with rice in ULU. Then I ate it with my kitchen mate, Yosef.(well, of course, he ate his own meal, which happens to be curry chcken as well!!)
Yosef's father is a Palestinian. He went to Germany, to study medicine and end up marrying a local women.
Then there came Yosef, a German guy.

I have to say, talking with Yosef is definitely one of the most exciting thing to do in the kitchen(other than burning my hand of course:] ).
He told me that he often go back to Palestine as most of his relatives are still there.
He said that once, when he was still small, there was this 'intifada. There were a lot of soldiers carrying weapon and all that, and such situation was already being seen by a small kid of what, 5 or something.
And he also told me about the refugee camp, which was quite near to the place where his relatives stay, often was inspected by the Israelis. And most of the time, they came by tank, and seems the road in that area is super-small, they will make an announcement asking all occupier to leave the building, and using these tanks, they will RAMP through all the buildings there!!!
Can you imagine that???
Yosef said, for Palestinian, such situation is almost routine for them that they are quite used to it.
He even mentioned that one of his cousins was imprisoned by the Israelis for nothing.
That how bad the situation is.

Dear brothers . If you look at the Palestinian, you'll see how tough and brave they are, just to defend their own country, for their own religion.
Will you do the same if asked to?

And one more thing, living in London had definitely opened my eyes at how beatiful is Islam with it's beotherhood thingy. Qhen I go to the prayers hut, there were multiple races there, Malays, Pakistani, Arabs, maurice, and a whole lot of other ppl. But we are all here united, they are super-friendly, especially qhen they were told that you are a Muslim as well. They call u brother, they ask your well-being, they asked about your studies and all just like they really cares. You see, being here 'almost alone' makes you feel lonely. But with these brothers, i felt the secure feeling, feel just as if being taken care of, being help in some way. Here I sad it, I never felt as prud as I am now being a Muslim.
Alhamdulillah~~
may Allah show me the right path.
Aameen
--Posted from my iPhone


This entry was posted on Thursday, October 29, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: